Mango and banana are my FAVOURITE combination for smoothies…ever. This recipe is even better because I add protein and chocolate to the mix! Try this as a post-workout smoothie,on-the-run breakfast, or just because you feel like enjoying a smoothie this summer!
What your sassy self will need:
- 1 ripe banana (frozen or use some ice cubes)
- 1 Ataulfo mango cut into pieces (makes about ¾ cup)
- 1 scoop of Cellucor’s Molten Chocolate Whey
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tsp. of chia seeds
- 1 tsp. of Maca powder (if you have it)
Place everything into a blender or Magic bullet and then voila, you got yourself a high protein, delicious tasting smoothie! Enjoy!