Just like Cookie Dough but higher in protein and lower in carbs. A true refreshing snack to have after lunch, especially if you get those chocolate cravings!
Next time you are at a grocery store, be sure to pick up a tub of Greek Yogurt! It is not only high in protein but it is also very versatile and can be used as a base in many recipes!
Quest bars can be found at certain grocery stores too (i.e. Longos) but if you want to get the best deals, watch out for the sales and visit your local supplement store like GNC or Popeyes.
What your sassy self will need:
- One ¼ or one ½ of a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar (your preference)
- ¾ cup of Greek Yogurt (I use Liberte Greek Yogurt)
- ¼ cup of blueberries (optional)
- In a bowl or cup place the amount of Greek yogurt indicated
- Then cut the Quest bar into bite sized pieces and add them to the yogurt
- You can also add the blueberries for a fruity twist
Your Greek Yogurt will never be the same! Enjoy!