These are perfect as a snack, post-workout, and even on-the-run as a breakfast cookie
*Yields: One perfect cookie
- 1/3 ground oats
- 1/3 Oat Flakes (I like using the Big flakes for texture)
- 1 tsp of flaxseeds
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
- 2 tsps of Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- Dark Chocolate Chips (as many as you like but I would say a teaspoon)
*Pre-heat the oven to 350 Degrees
- Mix the oats and all the dry ingredients
- Add the Almond Milk and Greek yogurt
- Add the blueberries and chocolate chips
- Mix everything together one more time, careful not to squish the berries. The mixture you get should be dough-y and sticky.
- Lay parchment paper of aluminum foil and spread the mixture round like a cookie
- Bake 10-15; the longer it is in the oven, the harder your cookie will turn out.
*You can make yours with without blueberries or chocolate chips; it’s up to you. For my post-workouts, I make them without the chocolate chips. For my sweet tooth cravings, I load on the chocolate chips!